PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Responsible for the treatment
The interested party who provides IMEX PRODUCTS, SL personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
IMEX PRODUCTS, SL with CIF B-98301732 and registered office at
Calle Hort de Soriano, 24-26, 46909 of Torrent (Valencia)
Phone: 960 651 274
We also inform you that we have a Data Protection Delegate (DPD) that ensures compliance with data protection regulations in IMEX PRODUCTS, SL. The contact details of our DPD are:
Consultoría de Territorio y Paisaje SL
Plaza del Ayuntamiento 7, 2º
- Purposes of data processing
The user is informed that the communication or facilitation of any personal data by any means and especially through the forms on the Web implies the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of their data. Personal by IMEX PRODUCTS, SL for the following purposes:
- Verify the identity of the user.
- Address and manage communications and / or requests received by any means of communication and especially through the Web form.
- Maintain a history of the commercial relations between the user and IMEX PRODUCTS, SL
- Optimize the commercial, administrative and economic management of Web users.
- Sending advertising and information of campaigns in progress for users who have authorized it in the Web form, and such authorization may be revoked at any time by the user.
- Consent to data processing
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, IMEX PRODUCTS, SL informs users of its website that The personal data collected by the company through the forms on its pages will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of IMEX PRODUCTS, SL in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties.
As long as you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use them in order to build loyalty between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in its article 21, we ask for your consent to be able to carry out advertising communications that we consider may be of interest, by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
 I consent to IMEX PRODUCTS, SL using my data for the purposes established in the previous section.
- Duration of data processing
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from the transaction.
- The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data related to comments on our products will be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless your wish is expressed that they be deleted at any time.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, in your case, you express your will to suppress them.
- Legitimation for data processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the execution of the corresponding service provision.
- The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and may do so by any means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the execution of the transaction in any case, but the data processing for that purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
- Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- For the fulfillment of the services offered, IMEX PRODUCTS, SL is obliged to provide certain user data to other companies that collaborate with the provision of the service (carriers, financial institutions, etc.). In any case, the data provided to these third parties are strictly necessary for the provision of the required service.
- Your rights
Everyone who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under the conditions set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about the rights that assist you by contacting these organizations.
The rights can be exercised by communication sent along with a photocopy of the ID to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third party data
If you provide third-party data, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said provision.
IMEX PRODUCTS, SL informs the user that at no time may he use or usurp the identity of another person or communicate his personal data in the field of relations with IMEX PRODUCTS, SL unless concurrence of legally constituted representation, so that the The user undertakes to provide exclusively personal data corresponding to his own identity, adequate, relevant, accurate and true, the user being solely responsible for the consequences of the use of personal data outside his person or false against IMEX PRODUCTS, SL, a the person whose identity has been supplanted and any third party harmed.
If the user is a minor or incapacitated, it is necessary that he has the consent of his parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to provide any personal data to IMEX PRODUCTS, SL, not assuming any responsibility for the use that the minor or incapacitated person does not authorized to make this website.
IMEX PRODUCTS, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or customary requirements, with such modifications being duly registered on the Website.
THE IMAGES SHOWN MAY NOT BE TRUE TO REALITY, THE BRAND SE BOOK NOW THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE PRODUCT DISPLAYED WITHOUT PRIOR COMMUNICATION